Conference Will Feature Customer Success Stories, Product Demonstrations, Customer Excellence Awards and Keynote with Netflix Co-Founder Marc Randolph
London, May 5th, 2022 – Kofax®, a leading supplier of intelligent automation software for digital workflow transformation, today announces speakers and sessions for Kofax Accelerate 2022, the premier intelligent automation conference kicking off on May 9 in the Americas, May 11 in Europe/Middle East, and May 17 in Asia Pacific. Free registration for Accelerate 2022 is now open.
Kofax Accelerate 2022 highlights include:
- Keynote with Netflix Co-Founder Marc Randolph: Marc Randolph will detail the company’s early-stage story and the value of innovation, persistence and optimism.
- Kofax Executive Sessions: Kofax Chief Executive Officer Reynolds C. Bish will present Kofax’s vision and corporate strategy. Kofax Chief Growth Officer Chris Huff will discuss how customers can deepen competitive advantage by accelerating their automation ambitions, and leverage AI to support new business models and the future of work. And Kofax Vice President of Strategy Liz Benson will discuss how the Kofax ecosystem can accelerate success through partners and technology.
- Customer Success and Automation Superstars: Other sessions will feature automation experts from Kofax’s broad customer and alliances community including Microsoft, KPMG, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Mortgage Cadence, Blue Valley Schools, Jotun, Lakeshore Learning and M Group Services.
- Kofax Customer Excellence Awards: Chris Huff and Kofax Executive Vice President of Global Sales Tim Battis will showcase Kofax Customer Excellence Award Finalists and how Kofax intelligent automation helped create frictionless customer experiences, streamline operations, and improve their competitive positioning during disruptive times. Huff and Battis will then announce the winners of the 2022 Kofax Customer Excellence Awards.
- Cutting-Edge Product Demos: Kofax executives and customers will showcase how intelligent automation improves customer experiences and drives new efficiencies in accounts payable automation, capture and print automation, cloud print migration, eSignature and desktop productivity.
- Exclusive Access to Premium Content: Attendees will also receive complimentary access to premium Kofax content including webinars, product demonstrations, analyst research, exclusive white papers, eBooks, case studies, and how-to guides covering automation best practices and strategy.
“Companies today are focused on improving business continuity and resilience so they can stave off future macro-economic shocks while remaining nimble enough to shift along with rapidly evolving customer habits. Companies are also focused on lowering the risk of becoming obsolete while increasing competitive advantage by using automation to synthesize business and customer data, performance analysis, and generate insights that support faster and better decisions,” says Chris Huff, Chief Growth Officer at Kofax. “Accelerate attendees will also benefit from customer stories, Kofax solution demos, and a first-hand look at our Cloud, Customer Experience, and Artificial Intelligence product vision and strategy.”
Kofax Accelerate 2022 will be held across three time zones to accommodate global attendees in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Americas: May 9 and 10 – 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA): May 11 and 12 – 10:00 a.m. Central European Time
- Asia Pacific / Japan: May 17 and 18 – 11:00 a.m. Singapore Standard Time